The Life Of Pablo Exhibit is back in NYC after it's run in Los Angeles. On Saturday, April 28th, 2018, Brianni T. Presents will be producing "The Life Of Pablo Exhibit NYC" the glow in the dark edition. #TLOPExhibitNYC is a Kanye West inspired interactive exhibit influenced by his 2008 'Glow In The Dark' Tour. All artwork, drinks, accessories, treats, and activities will be fluorescent under blacklight. The event will be 3 viewing sessions of 2 hours: 4-6pm, 6:30-8:30pm, 9-11pm.
CLICK HERE for TICKETS
All event attendees will be able to enjoy activities such as:
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET HOLDERS RECEIVE:
- Entry/Access to the event during 2-hour threshold
- 1 glow in the dark giveaway item
- 2 complimentary drink tickets
Once complimentary drinks are finished, each alcoholic drink will be $10 [tax will be added if using card] & bottled water will be available for $1.
VIP TICKET HOLDERS RECEIVE:
- Expedited entry to the event
- Able to stay at the event from 4-11pm
- 2 glow in the dark giveaway items
- Unlimited drinks at VIP bar until supplies last
- VIP Lounge, when you need a rest, there will be seats
- Glowing treats